+ in-studio lessons
+ online lessons [via Skype]
+ music workshops
+ student referrals
Payment can be made using your credit card (via PayPal)* or by cheque or cash.
*Fees include PayPal's standard 2.9% transaction fee and apply when you use a debit or credit card, or if the payment is internationaI.
If you already have a PayPal account, you can avail of it to send money free in the U.S. using your PayPal balance or bank account.
Online Piano / Keyboard Lessons via Skype
Do you live far away, or in a different city or country? You can still take private music lessons with me via Skype video conferencing. All you need is an internet connection and a computer with a mic and webcam to get started. In your first online session (free), we'll meet and discuss your musical goals and how I could help you with your progress.
~ Requirements for Skype lessons:
- Computer with Webcam and microphone. (Logitech™ has several models)
- High-speed internet connection (DSL or Cable preferred)
- Earphones (useful to prevent feedback)
- Skype - free video conferencing application that allows you to make calls over the internet. [Download Skype for Windows or Mac].
- Piano or keyboard close to to your computer
~ Lesson Policies
- Lessons can be paid for individually or on a monthly basis prior to the lesson, via Paypal. (Choose the number of lessons and click on the PURCHASE NOW button in the left column). PayPal accepts all major credit cards so you don't need to create a Paypal account to make a payment.
- Lessons timings will be scheduled in advance and are of an hour's duration.
- Notice of 24hrs. is required in case of a cancellation.